Week # 93. And it All Comes to an End.

Hey everyone!! 


Obviously this email is gonna be a little different! The end of my mission is here! Truly a bunch of weird emotions that I don't really know how to describe. My mission has completely changed who I am! Every day has pushed me further and I can see changes in myself that prove to me that everyone who can, should serve a mission! 


I have come to know that Jesus Christ is a very personal Savior. At times I felt very alone during my mission, but in those same times I felt His presence so strong. I have come to know that it is not just a spiritual thing but something physical. I have never felt alone knowing Christ is with me.

I'm so grateful for my testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know that Book is true and therefore, I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet. And because of the Book of Mormon, I know Jesus Christ truly lives. And that He died for me and each of you. 

I'm also so grateful for everyone I have met on my mission! You all have had a huge effect on me. Continue to be great people. I love you all!

This is the last time you will ever read this from me, but. 
Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! Those two things have changed my entire life. Please try them out!

For the last time, 
-Elder Bollar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings