Week # 86. Interviews & Easter!!



Hey yall??
This week I had a scary story!! We were driving home from zone conference that is about two hours away. And when we were driving home, I was passed out because zone conference took out all my strength. (Remember that I'm not super tall but here in brazil I'm relatively large). So I woke up to our driver jerking the whole car and thus my head getting sent into the roof! It turns out he was swerving to avoid a big street dog which he didnt and the whole front of the car got destroyed. And I walked away with a good headache for two days haha But I learned a lesson! When we were leaving our meeting I heard a voice say "put on your seatbelt" and i said back "this is brazil, they dont use them here" later I learned that I should've put on my seatbelt!!! Listen to those little promptings!!

I got to do a super fun interview this week! It was a little 10 year old girl and why it was so fun is the following! I would ask this little girl some hard questions and she would always hold a wait finger to me and her mom because she wanted to answer them herself!! Obviously she couldn't answer them all but I was so impressed by her desire to answer these questions alone!! She really wanted to prove that she was ready for this baptism

Then I got to do another fun one with a 14 year old boy. And obviously he was a little more chill then the little girl Haha and that was his attitude, BUT something that impressed me is that each time I asked a question, he would answer it, and then ask me if I had any further knowledge about it!! He was so willing to learn more and receive correction!! He really wanted to learn his stuff and was humble enough to do so!! I learned a lot from these kids!

Alma 11:42 Now, there is a death which is called a temporal death; and the death of Christ shall loose the bands of this temporal death, that all shall be raised from this temporal death.

This past week we celebrated Easter!! My challenge to us this coming year is that we can let the sacrifice of Christ affect who we are. And when we constantly remember what Christ did for us, we will slowly become like Him. And after all, that is the reason we are here on earth. So join with me in remember Jesus's sacrifice for us! I know it will make us better

I love you all! I hope you have a great week!! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!

-Elder Bollar







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings