Week # 85. Endure to the End.



Hey Y'all! How are you??

This week I wanted to talk about our friend Alexandre! This guy is so cool! We got to teach him the Gospel of Jesus Christ!! I think one of my favorite parts was when my companion had just finished teaching his portion of faith and then it transitioned to my turn, and I immediately started teaching. But then he said the following "Elder Bollar, can you wait a second so I can write down what elder Ribeiro said?" I was like "yes please!" if you're actually taking notes, I'll give you all the time you need hahaha then later we talked about enduring to the end, and he really liked that point. He talked about how after we do big things in our lives, if we don't keep doing the little things, those big things dont even matter! And I could see how true it was! We always need to be doing the little things to keep us on the path!

2 Nephi 33:6 I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell.

I love this verse, especially the part "I glory in my Jesus". How often do we get down on ourselves and then think of everything Christ has done for us and what He has saved us from and just have the ability to live in joy! We read in the bible that "faith without works is dead" and that is very true. But our works dont save us. I think of it more as, we have faith that Jesus Christ HAS saved us and then we give all our works to show I'm how grateful we are that He saved us. So this week, let's all give it our all in showing Heavenly Father and Jesus how grateful we are for what they have done for us!!

I hope you all have a good week! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!! 

-Elder Bollar






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings