Week # 83. Strong Allergies


Hey Everyone!!

This week was a little slow haha we had some medical problems haha My companion ate some wrong food and starting to have a reaction, so we went to the hospital where they proceeded to give him medice he is allergic to. So his face swole up like a ballon hahaha so we had to wait most of the week out, waiting for him to get back to normal. So this week I'm excited to catch some miracles!

Last night I had a little miracle! I was doing some random calls and I called this one lady and she answered. But then she hung up Haha But i wasn't taking no for an answer! So I found her number on WhatsApp and called her again! This time she seemed a lot happier because she answered and let me talk! Haha When we got talking she said she didn't have a whole lot of time because she was going through a rough time. I said a prayer right there thanking Heavenly Father for helping me call her! So I said Sister, can we call you on tuesday and say a prayer and share a message about Jesus? She got so excited and said we for sure could! Always give people that second shot!

A couple more phone calls and lots of reading t hff e scriptures is how the week went! Haha so this week I'm very excited to get out and about in the Lords work!

1 Nephi 2:19 And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto me, saying: Blessed art thou, Nephi, because of thy faith, for thou hast sought me diligently, with lowliness of heart.

Nephi is an amazing man. I love that the Lord specifically says why Nephi is blessed. And its because of his faith. And faith is so cool because we can always be growing our faith! Keep doing the things you know the Lord wants you to do and I know you too can be called "blessed" by the Lord!

Next week I'll have some more stories! But have a great week! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!

-Elder Bollar








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings