Week # 82. Member Exchanges!
Hey y'all?? How was your week?
We gonna start out with a story: We had just gotten done with some service so we were pretty beat. We got in the elevator and pushed the level 4 button. So we get there and we walk to our door, but the key wasn't working. And I was kinda freaking out cuz that's the only way in. So I started pushing the door and pulling the handle a little to try and get it to unlock and my comp was like "oh no" so he started getting even more aggressive with the door and I was just like "man I'm never gonna get to shower" when I looked at the door number and realized we had somehow pushed the level three button and we were on the wrong floor hahahaha we just looked at each other and walked to the elevator laughing so hard hahaha whoever lives there definitely thought we were trying to break in hahaha
But on with missionary stuff hahah this week we did exchanges with a member and it was so fun!! Sadly it was raining but as two veteran covid missionaries we spent the day on the phone! We called probably at least 75 people and it was so much fun hahaha We got a wide variety of response but so many people were willing to hear a message about Christ!
A little bit ago we had a run in with a member who sadly said he didn't really want anything more with the church. So we kept trying to help but nothing worked so we finally resulted to just keep inviting and praying for him. To our surprise, he came to church this sunday!! It was so cool and he came right up to talk to us! The Lord works in mysterious ways!
I got to do another baptism interview this week!! This time it was a little more difficult because I had to re-teach some stuff because they were nervous, but something that made me so happy was at the end when i asked her to share her testimony about Jesus, she jumped right on it! She talked about how because of Jesus she can be with her family always and I just about started crying. It was so cool!!
This week we got to help a family in the ward move houses and the coolest thing happened! So earlier we had called all those people and when we got to the house to help them, one of the people who accepted a message was There!! So we were able to talk a little bit in person and establish more of a friendship!! Miracles for dayyyyys
3 Nephi 19:3 Yea, and even all the night it was noised abroad concerning Jesus; and insomuch did they send forth unto the people that there were many, yea, an exceedingly great number, did labor exceedingly all that night, that they might be on the morrow in the place where Jesus should show himself unto the multitude.
An exceedingly great number did labor exceedingly all that night! These people were determined to see Jesus and they didn't care what they were going to have to do! Any labor was worth it to see Jesus. I think for us it's the same, but more spiritually. We know someday we're gonna meet Jesus, so we better make sure we're working exceedingly so that nothing will take us away from Him!
I love you all! Have a great week! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!
-Elder Bollar


Comments
Post a Comment