Week # 81. Promptings & Interviews!

Hellooo Everyone!!

This week was so much fun! We were able to stay so busy! We had one lesson with a friend where we got done teaching the Plan of Salvation and I asked her where she wanted to go after this life. And she happily replied with, living with Heavenly Father and Jesus! And then I said, we for us to get there, they ask a little bit of us. And one of those things is that we get baptized. So we gave her an invite to be baptized and she said that is what she wanted!! There are definitely some elect people in Curitibanos

At one point we had a little bit of free time and we didn't know what to do, but out of the blue we both felt like we needed to call one of our friends and just check up on her and see how she was. And when we called she gave us the news that her husband had just asked for a divorce... that was one of the harder things to hear. But I know that we were guided by the Lord to be there in that exact moment. We were able to say a prayer and read a scripture and she thanked us dearly. Follow those spiritual promptings people, you might just change a life

I got the opportunity to do a baptismal interview this week!! When we first started talking the lady goes, you're not from around. And I was like no I'm not actually, I'm an American. And she goes "oh yeah I could tell by your accent" and I was like well cool should we get started? Hahahaha But it turned out that she is a sweet lady and has a such a strong testimony. At each question she was so happy to say yes, it was awesome to see! Then at the end she thanked me for interviewing her! Short story long, she passed!!! And I'm so happy she's made the decisions to be ready! The Gospel is so so true. Changes lives

3 Nephi 13:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

This scripture really brought some reflecting in to my study! I encourage you all to think about where your treasure is. And hopefully we can all put our treasures in heaven so that our heart can get there before we do!

I love you all! Dont forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! 

-Elder Bollar

Photo: Street contacting at night, in the jungle, is kinda sketc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings