Week # 76. Quarantine Comes to an End!!
Olááá!! How was your week??
Mine was everything short of exciting hahaha Quarantine as a missionary is thee worst thing haha After not leaving the house for 11 months when I started my mission, I was not prepared to go back to that haha But we made it work!!
It was a lot of card games, in between calling our friends to teach a small lessons, and getting a TON of fruit from the members here hahaha
Anddd cant forget the that we were doing! For those that dont remember, the challenge was to read The bible, the Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants, with the Pearl of Great Price. Boy did we have our sights high haha It started out really good! We got the doctrine and Covenants read in one day!! But after reading scriptures for almost 11 hours with a few breaks we kinda went a little crazy haha Then that same day we also finished the Pearl of Great Price! Which was super cool! Then later I finished the Four Gospels from the New Testament along with Acts!
From all that reading I had some super cool experiences!! Number one would probably be some of the revelation I got during reading! I had a little sticky note with a question that didnt really have anything to do with Doctrine and Covenants but it was still crazy to be sitting their reading and have a thought pop out of no where that dealt with my question! Being in good places alwayyyys brings the Spirit. Then second would probably be that I got one of my huuuge prayers answered during this week of reading, which I attribute to my closeness to the scriptures! Then last would probably be when I prayed to know if the Doctine and Covenants was true. Every time I alwahs except something different hahaha but as I was kneeling in my room and asked if the Book was true, i got this feeling of happiness just enter in my mind and couldn't help but smile. Along with the feeling of peace. Which seems pretty rare here in brazil haha And from those things I know it's TRUE! And that God is always with us!!
Doctrine and Covenants 107
99 Wherefore, now let every man learn his duty, and to act in the office in which he is appointed, in all diligence
I love this verse! Because we all have the opportunity to learn our duty and what we are called to do and then act in all diligence! At times acting in all diligence seems hard but I know whenever we ask for help in that pursuit, Jesus is always right there with us helpin us out!
We yall, dont get the Covid. And have a good week! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! Couldn't stress that enough!!
-Elder Bollar






Comments
Post a Comment