Week # 67. Walking in the rain.


Hello everyone!! How was the week??

To start of: our star friend!! This lady has faith like crazy let me tell ya. Mixed in with a bunch of missionary mix ups, shes still wanted to keep progressing! This week we called her to confirm some things for her baptism and she said "can we eat pork? Cuz if not I wont, but i just want to be sure" i told her we definitely can eat pork hahaha the bbq here is too good to be eaten without pork. So this week she is going to be making the first covenant in her life! So cool to people make these steps!

One of our other friends has some big questions but still has said she wants to keep reading the Book of Mormon! I know shes going to find some miracles if she keeps reading!

Funny story: we were walking to her house in the rain and heat and when we finally got there we realized that we had planned for the next day! And that we had just walked 40 minutes! So we made that walk back home and used some faith to walk back the next day and had such a good lesson!

This week I had one of the coolest experiences ever! I feel prompted to share it so I'm gonna! At one point in one of the days I was thinking about how often I tell people they should pray to ask to feel God's love. But then I realized that I had never done it! I finally made my attempt! In that same talk the lady said "Even if you were the only person to ever live, Jesus would've still died for you." And so as I was saying my prayer, that thought popped into my brain followed by: "I think of his hands pierced and bleeding to pay the debt! Such mercy, such love and devotion can I forget?"(I Stand All Amazed) in that moment I knew God loved me. I extend the same invitation to all of you. Ask Heavenly Father if He loves you. Really, really ask Him. I promise you'll get an answer.

Y'all need to have a great week this week! You deserve it! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!

-Elder Bollar


-Me rockin some provo gear (more cool pictures next week)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings