Week # 60. Last in the States!


Heyyyyy yall!!

Sendin over the last email from the states! Literally this day shouldn't be here but it is! Haha  Just pray I get all my bags packed haha

We got to teach one of our friends one of the last lessons and it was so sad! But she is progressing so so much and it's been cool to see her on the path shes taken! The gospel of Jesus Christ truly makes sense!

During one of our lessons we got to an awkward point where we didnt know if we needed to discuss something further, or stick to the basics. And the thought kept running through my mind "how firm a foundation". Its always best to build our foundations as firm as we can and then the Lord can take you higher!

Fun story, one day me and elder parker were doing Facebook and heard a creek a little bit away from us and I told elder parker that we needed to find it. Soooo we went on an adventure to find this creek and at one point elder parker slid in his back for like 10 feet and I couldnt help but laugh because after ward one of his handbooks fell into the creek hahaha Go on adventures when you have time yall

Mosiah 5:7 And now, because of the covenant which ye have made ye shall be called the children of Christ, his sons, and his daughters; for behold, this day he hath spiritually begotten you; for ye say that your hearts are changed through faith on his name; therefore, ye are born of him and have become his sons and his daughters.

I love this scripture because it makes me think about what I need to do to be a child of Christ! It's a big calling, but we all can fulfill!

I love you all! Have a blessed week! Send some prayers for my flight and Portuguese haha Dont forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers! 



-Elder Bollar





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings