Week # 57. Staying in Plymouth!
Hey Everyone! Another good week in Plymouth!
Actually it was a bunch of good days with a bunch of different elders haha One Thursday I was with elder enz and we got a ton of service done! We stacked a ton of wood which was like actually the best thing in the world. It was just some mindless manual labor, dont get to do that very often haha
On friday me and elder germer went to knock some doors and I swear there is a trend to this kind of a thing haha on the last door we were going to knock, they answered and said we could come back! I think the Lord is constantly pushing us a tiny bit past where we could go before! It's how we are becoming like Him!
Thennnn on Saturday I got to do exchanges with elder webb! This one was hard because we knocked some doors and no one answered and let us in haha I'm not sure how to explain that one butttt I gained some experience in rejection! I'll take it I guess haha
Other than exchanges this week was a little slower! Transfers is this week and we found out that Elder Parker and I are gonna be staying here! We're gonna grind this area out!
Doctrine and Covenants 61:3
But verily I say unto you, that it is not needful for this whole company of mine elders to be moving swiftly upon the waters, whilst the inhabitants on either side are perishing in unbelief.
At times I can really really want to go to Brazil but the hard thing for me to internalize is that wherever I am serving, there are people that need the Gospel! I'm not called to an area but I'm called to serve! The Lord has a work for each of us! Go and find it
Ight yall go have a great week! You deserve it. Dont forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers. Heavenly Father wants to hear how you are doing :)
-Elder Bollar






Comments
Post a Comment