Week # 55. Missionary Meetings!
Helloooooo Everyone! How was the week?
We had some meetings this week that were absolutely fire. The first one was follow up training where we got blasted with the spirit of the Restoration. It was so good. Literally every principle I want to testify of now is to make sure im bringing honor to Joseph and Hyrum Smith. It was so so good! This church is true!
The second one was zone conference and we got blindsided by the Spirit of the Book of Mormon. Literally from that point on, Ive started to testify about the Book of Mormon to people on the streets and ive been amazed at how many people want to hear about it. It is the gathering tool of the final restoration! Then for the last song we sang "We'll bring the world His truth" and I haven't cried that hard since avengers endgame. The spirit was so strong and I was overcome and it all just came out. ""We hear the words our prophet declares:“Let each who’s worthy go forth and share.” We are as the army of Helaman.
We have been taught in our youth.
And we will be the Lord’s missionaries
To bring the world his truth.
At that time I realized how much of a responsibility it is to be a missionary and that I am the Lords missionary. It puts a whole new spin on things when its not my own mission
One time we were out street contacting and we saw this lady reading a book so we decided to stop and talk. We eventually got to the point of us being missionaries, and she said that she was "all set" but I started talking about the Book of Mormom and we testified super hard and she said that she wanted to read it!! It was so cool!
We were knocking doors and came to this young family and they said that we could share a message! So we talked about the kingdoms of glory and how families can be together forever and we got to give them a Book of Mormon and we got the little kid picture book of Mormon for their little boys and they said they loved it! It's been so cool to see that amazing book light up people's lives
Fun stuff:
I got a guitar so I've been playin that a tonnnn
We got to have a sleep over before zone conference
We saw the Joseph Smith birthplace again and the spirit was so so strong!
We had the opportunity to have like 9 pop up put of the blue lessons so that was a ton of fun
Scriptuuuure comes from Doctrine and Covenants!
Doctrine and Covenants 135
"Henceforward their names (Joseph and Hyrum Smith) will be classed among the martyrs of religion; and the reader in every nation will be reminded that the Book of Mormon, and this book of Doctrine and Covenants of the church, cost the best blood of the nineteenth century to bring them forth for the salvation of a ruined world;... They lived for glory; they died for glory; and glory is their eternal reward"
I can testify to all of you that the Book of Mormon is true. I know it with my whole soul and wish there was a better way to convey it to you all. Let it make the difference in your life. I know that it will come
Have a great week! Please read that great book and say your prayers! Heavenly Father wants to hear from you
-Elder Bollar














Comments
Post a Comment