Week # 54. Following the Spirit
Hey alllll! How are ya doin??
This week was soo fun!! We got to do so much! A ton of on the spot lessons and tonnnns of new friends to teach!!
So many times this week we would be doing something and I would get a thought that we needed to start something new or talk to someone and a miracle came from it! The spirit is crazy and is always there to help
We were doing some Facebook in a park and this couple pulled up and sat down at a table close by to us. I saw them once in my head and had the thought that we needed to go talk to them. But I'm a scared boy still with missionary work and in person stuff is so scary haha I fought with the idea of us going over there for like 2 minutes haha But then I finally told elder parker and he agreed we needed to so we went over and chatted and got to share a message about the Atonement of Jesus Christ! I love testifying and it was so much fun!
We were on exchanges during the week and we had the thought to go and play the piano that's just chillin on main street. So of course we did haha while we were playing this dude came up and asked us if he could play the piano. When he was playing like 4 of his friends came up and I decided it was a perfect time to start doing missionary stuff haha we ended giving most of the restoration! It was so cool to see their interest!
We were on some more exchanges and we wanted to go see if we could talk to anyone on the basketball courts. We pulled up and they asked us to play so after a little bit we challenged them that if they lost to us they would have to come to church! We sadly lost hahaha but then we said double or nothing and bet a lesson and we won that one! It was a ton of fun haha basically the best proselytizing in my opinion haha
This week was sooo much fun and it's all because of basically this scripture
Moroni 7:13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God.
Any good thought you get, act on it! Trust me, its gonna end up a lot better than you think it will. That's my testimony from this week. I know its true
I love you all! Have a great week! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!
-Elder Bollar




Comments
Post a Comment