Week # 52. Post Transfer!


Hey Everyone!!

This week was so cool because I have been so tired! I dont think I've felt like this in a long time but I just hit the bed ready to go the next day haha missions are the best! Haha

It has been a blast to be a district leader! Doing call ins with all the companionships in the district was so much fun! Everyone around here is killin it and spreading the light of Jesus Christ!

We got to be with lots of members this week and share and make videos with them and this one member family shared a story about service helped them during a bunch if hard times. Service helps so much! I've seen so many people on my mission change their attitude about missionaries completely just because kd some service! Find some opportunities to serve!!

We were on exchanges and we came up to a door and a lady was sitting outside and She said that we could talk with her so we were super hyped about that! we walked up and introduced ourselves talked a little bit about the church and somehow we got to the topic of coming to church. So we of course invited her but she said that she felt like she wouldn't feel very welcomed. And we shared the scripture with her that talks about how the gospel is for all people and that everyone should have an equal opportunity to come to Jesus and that's so true!! I love this gospel!

I was big sad to leave elder Jimenez :((( we got along so well! Every day was always something new and fun and I loved it haha always have a spot in my heart <3 But we got him down to transfers and got him all set and then I met my new companion!! Hes got the young missionary fire and I've loved to help him along! Hes gonna do great things!

1 Nephi 7:21
""21 And it came to pass that I did frankly forgive them all that they had done, and I did exhort them that they would pray unto the Lord their God for forgiveness.""

I've never understood the word frankly in that sense so the other day I looked it up! In one definition it means sincerely. I love that! Nephis brothers had just tied him up and left him to be eaten but He still sincerely forgave his brothers! Hes an amazing example of the commandment we have to forgive everyone!

Never forget the things you already know, and always keep building on them! Dont forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! Have a good week!

-Elder Bollar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings