Week # 51. Training!

                       

Olá everyone!! How was your week??

We've been getting a pretty steady amount if rain here which has been okay cuz we need rain but going out and talking to people has been limited haha but we've still had time to do some fun things!

It's been a ton of fun to see how strong people are in their faith! People love Jesus! And it's been so much fun to be able to build off that love!

We were chatting with a dude in the park who said hes not sure what he believes in but wants to believe in something. He later on said that he would love to learn more about the Gospel! Next time it's not raining, we're racing to the park to see him! Haha its crazy to see what Bruce R McConkie said "people have a desire to worship something, that is given to us from God" not directly quoted but it's very true! I've seen it in so many forms but the one that brings the best results is when we worship God!

We've had a ton of member/friend meals this last week! It's been a blessing from the Lord that I dont have to cook for myself as often haha After a year my skills have improved, buttt not enough haha We had a lesson this week and read the story of Joseph Smith from the Pearl of Great Price and it was so cool to feel the spirit so strong! I'd encourage yall to go re read that!

Alsooo this week I found out I get to train! I'm gonna be a dad!! I'm super excited to get this missionary started on a path to love his mission!

Scripture this week comes from last weeks Come, Follow Me!
Doctrine and Covenants 76:
107 When he shall deliver up the kingdom, and present it unto the Father, spotless, saying: I have overcome and have trodden the wine-press alone, even the wine-press of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God.
108 Then shall he be crowned with the crown of his glory, to sit on the throne of his power to reign forever and ever.

I feel like these could possibly be the most important part of the whole section! I know that Jesus did overcome the World and that He did tread the wine press alone. And because of that we get to live forever with our families. I know that He will present the world spotless to the Fathet because it will have been cleansed through Him. #HeLives!

Have an amazing week y'all! Dont forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! I literally couldn't plead with you enough!

-Elder Bollar

-i guess someone doesn't like Plymouth
-my current library status








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings