Week # 50. Doors Miracle!
Hey Everyone!
This past week was so rainy! And cold haha I had to break out my winter coat on the 4th if July haha Never thought that would happen.
Because of the rain talking to people in the streets and knocking doors wasn't very effective sooo it's a good thing we've been doing only Facebook for a year! The transition back to Facebook for a couple days wasn't too difficult haha
I'm sorry for all the folks on the west coast with the heat haha especially the people in Oregon haha I was in an attic at service and the people said it was 112 in there. I told Elder Jimenez that I wanted to try and stay in there as long as I could but I only last two minutes when I was like okay get me out of here haha never have sweat more in my life tho so that was cool
We've been hitting the real life missionary tracting when it hasn't been raining and I understand why we try to use Facebook more now cuz tracting is just the worst haha But we had a miracle! We were knocking and this dude answered and said he was actually interested in reading the Book of Mormon and me and elder Jimenez thought he was joking so my face probably looked less the pleasant and happy but elder Jimenez kept going and this man actually wanted to learn! It was soo cool! I put a genuine smile on my face and handed him two copies of the Book of Mormon! It was so cool! This book can change people's lives!
We got to have a super cool lesson focused completely on how God is our Loving Heavenly Father and I could testify about that all day long! He truly loves us each individually and it was so cool to see the spirit starting working on the lady! Pretty crazy stuff
1 Nephi 21:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
I love this scripture because it's such a good testimony of Jesus Christ! Every time He looks at His hands, He thinks about us! There is no way He is not constantly with us making sure we're doing okay! I know He loves us so fully and wants us to be happy. I'm so grateful for the sacrifice that He made se we can be happy, not just in this life, but in the eternities to come.
Hey! Dont forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! I promise there's blessings!!
Have a good week! Happy 4th yesterday!
-Elder Bollar




Comments
Post a Comment