Week # 47. Humid Heat!
Hey y'allllllll how was the week?
This week was pretty fire for me. We got to do service in some humid heat that made me long for the dryness of Utah Haha Butttt in doing that service we got two star wars games for basically free!! Pretty close to being the highlight of my week
We got to have exchanges this week and it's always fun to do them because I learned so much! I still feel like I'm fresh out of the MTC every day. At times I think that's good haha
But we got to teach a new friend! It was super cool to be able to see the knowledge of the Atonement immediately take the weight of their shoulders! I know Jesus Christ suffered for us and though Him we CAN have eternal life!
Fun story, I was getting some of my Visa stuff notarized so I had to go get it signed at the UPS store because the do those for some reason haha but anyway I've had a cold for the past few days with a small cough, and ive been needing to get this done so we went inside and I had to cough so bad but i had to hold it in because i didn't want them to think i had covid and throw me out like a leper haha so I barely survived and had a coughing attack as soon as I left the door hahaha
Doctrine and Covenants 84:88 And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.
I know that when we strive to have the Spirit with us, He will be with us. I'm so grateful for for the opportunity I have to be serving the Lord, knowing that He's with me! I invite you all to do the things necessary to have the Spirit with you!
Don't forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers!
-Elder Bollar

Comments
Post a Comment