Week # 45. Teaching!!
Olá everyone!
This week were able to have a couple first lessons and it made me so happy! Each time we tell and testify of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon my testimony and my desire to share this amazing gospel grows by like 110%! This church is so true!
One day I was sitting on the couch reading my scriptures and I came to this one first and when I finished it, i got an answer to one of my questions I'd been struggling with. The coolest part is the verse I read had absolutely nothing to do with my question! Buttt when I read it, like 3 things all the sudden clicked in my head and I knew what I needed to do! that's why I keep saying to read the Book of Mormon!!
On Saturday we got to go to a church and hand out a truck load of food to people! It's been so much fun during my mission to be able to hand out food to people in need!
Alma 22:18 O God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God; and if there is a God, and if thou art God, wilt thou make thyself known unto me, and I will give away all my sins to know thee, and that I may be raised from the dead, and be saved at the last day.
I love this verse, because this Lamanite is saying his first prayer. The line, I will give away all my sins to know thee, has always been with me. What kind of things am I willing to give away to know God. I know that He wants us to come closer to Him and as soon as we make the first move, I know He'll come running to us! He lives!
I hope you all have a great week! Find a way to serve someone! Dont forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!


Comments
Post a Comment