Week # 44. New Areaaaaa: Plymouth



Hello All! How are you sweet souls doing?

This week was kinda crazy! We walked out of nashua (almost cried) and started off to our new area! Quick miracle happened before we left! One of our last second lessons, our friend agreed to be baptized! I dont even care we dont get to be there, it makes me so excited she choosing to follow the example of Jesus Christ!

This week I was nervous about coming to our new area because I had gotten super comfortable in Nashua but I saw this quote that says "we cannot become what we want, by remaining what we are" I think that's so cool because missions are all about change. I know that the Lord has been with me. I found strength in this scripture from exodus where the Lord says "My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest." (Exodus 33:14) I know that the Savior is with us at all times! I hope you all find strength in that!

Something super cool is all the members here are the best! They are so willing to help with everything! I literally encourage all of you to help the missionaries in any way you can! It makes It so much easier for the missionaries to move forward the work of the Lord!

In my reading this week I found this scripture in Doctrine and Covenants section 130 that says
1 When the Savior shall appear we shall see him as he is. We shall see that he is a man like ourselves.
I'm so excited for the day the Savior comes! I know He lives and died for me and each one of you. Never forget He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for a moment, just for you. Never forget that. He loves you and Heavenly Father does too. They will not leave you comfort less. Keep going, you got this!

I love you all! Have a great week! Dont forget ;) Read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers!!

-Elder Bollar









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings