Week # 43. Baptisms & Service!


Hey Everyone!

To start right off, we had a friend who never was able to get baptized because there was some problems with things. But then me and Elder Jimenez came into the lesson a couple nights ago and decided we were just gonna fill the lesson with the spirit. And then later on in the lesson we asked if she wanted to be baptized still and then she picked a date herself! It was so cool! The church is so true!

A miracle this week! was that crumbl came to Nashua! It had been soo busy so we spent like 1.5 hours at the building but it was worth it Haha 

Service was super cool this week! I got to use a backhoe to move a couple things! The guy asked if anyone had driven tractors or anything before and I felt very proud in saying I could drive the backhoe, but it was so much fun! Haha #miss the days on the farm 

3 Nephi 11:10 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.
 11 And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning.

Jesus Christ lives! He is a resurrected being, who walked the path so we could follow His example! God the Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith and started the Dispensation of the fulness of times. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true! These are just a few things I know, and I'm so grateful for these blessings!

Have a great week! Read the Book of Mormon (there's so much light in that book, it will chaze away the darkness) and say your prayers!

-Elder Bollar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings