Week # 40. First week in Nashua







Hey yall! Hows life going??

So I have left the Portuguese area, andddd that pretty sad but I'm excited to be in New Hampshire! They dont have sales tax here so I'm bouta be saving 6 dollars this transfer so that's a plus!

Me and my companion are basically opening up the area here so we walked into about nothing haha but the other elders here were gracious and let us meet some of their friends haha But other than that we've just been searching for people to talk to! Pray for some miracles haha 

The ward is so nice here! I'm very excited to get to know everyone! All the missionaries say Nashua is the promise land so me and my companion were wondering what we did to get here haha either way, we're excited to work the area and get going!

On sunday a convert of a year was receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood and we got to be apart of the circle! Exercising the preisthood is one of my favorite things on the earth to do!

Some other hype news, I should be getting vaccinated this week! 

This week I had some fire studies in the Book of Mormon and I wanna share a scripture from that. Alma 7:11   "And He shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith He will take upon Him the pains and the sicknesses of His people."

I love that it says "He will take upon him the pains and sicknesses of His people" I know that Jesus truly had a choice to complete the atonement and I know He did it because of the love he has for us. Each day I'm strengthened by  the sacrifice He made for each of us and one day I cannot wait to thank Him for doing everything for me.

Dont forget to read the Book of Mormon (it's so much fun!) And say your prayers!

-Elder Bollar

-Loving the quad life
-Sayin bye to Elder Jukes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings