Week # 39. Mass------> New Hampshire

Hey yall!

Transfer news came out, I'm leaving!! I've been in Massachusetts for so long! Its gonna be weird to be in another state, but I'm super excited to be up in New Hampshire!! My companion and I have never been in the area before so its gonna be a wild ride for both of us haha

This past week was pretty wild because we taught a couple lessons I had never taught before haha the first was the Ten Commandments and the second was the Word of Wisdom. The ten commandments was pretty normal but what really hit me this time was the Word of Wisdom. I love the fact that if we follow the word of wisdom we will be blessed with strength. Direct cause and effect laws are my favorite haha but I know I've seen the blessings of follow it in my life. I might not be super fast when I run but at least I'm not super slow haha

Last week we figured I'd end of with a bang in the Portuguese area. So on exchanges, I had to take over the Portuguese area with someone else and teach an english class. It was so much fun! About half way through I realized I wasnt even worried about speaking, it was kinda just happening! Sure there were some words I was like "oh boy" but in total I felt pretty good about it haha I definitely had the Spirit with me because I dont think I alone could do that haha

Spiritual thought from this week: Don't forget to forgive others. Forgiving others is such an important part of repentance. Because if we don't forgive someone, we aren't allowing the Atonement to fully work in there lifes and we will be questioned about that on judgment day. I know Christs atonement is real. Every day I feel the effects. I hope during this week all of you can come a little bit closer to the Savior.

Dont forget to read the Book of Mormon and pray twice a day! Too many blessings and protection to miss out on!

-Elder Bollar

-Studying on the porch
-exchanges 
-Rando photo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings