Week # 38. Carolina Reaper = Milk!
Hey Everyone!
Miracle Number one: one of our friends accepted baptism this week!! Its amazing to see peoples faith in Christ lead them to do amazing things!
Miracle Number two: We got to have an in person Zone Conference with 3 different zones! That's something I never thought I'd see on my mission!
Miracle Number three: I made a cake with my moms recipe. and it wasnt half bad. Haha
Miracle Number four: We saw a little bit of rejection this week, but I'm so happy about it because I know its helping me come closer to my Savior!
I did one of the dumbest things in my life this week. I ate a Carolina Reaper tortilla chip. My whole view on spicy things, and probably life in general has been modified. It was actually insane. For the first ten minutes it was just intense pain while I had tears running down my face hahaha I'll never forget that Haha #milk is a life saver #whoknew?
One thing I loved this past weekend was obviously General Conference!! Holy cow! It felt so good to hear the Prophet and Apostles testify of Jesus Christ! I loved the emphasis on Faith they all had! During conference I had this question: if I had the faith like a grain of mustard seed, i could say to a tree; be removed and it would be so. So what kind of faith do I have right now? I know that if we look to our Savior and come to know that He is the Christ, that's already a step in the direction of growing faith!
I love you all so much! Please read the Book of Mormon and pray twice a day! I know both of those things can bless us so much! Have a great week!
-Elder Bollar
-cake I made (white background for effect)
-my face in the definition of pain after eating the chip


Comments
Post a Comment