Week # 37. Lazy Language






Hey Y'all!

This week was pretty normal! This week we had a couple more english classes and i realized two things about english haha English is a very lazy language haha we use about 1 word for ever 4 words in every other language haha Then I realized how thick my utah accent is haha i was trying to explain how to say a word and they couldnt say it because it didnt sound normal haha

This week at church I was pretty proud that I was able to have a couple conversations with some members! A little rocky, probably threw a couple wrong words in but they happened!

Funny story, I decided that I was going to put all my scriptures together and see how many I have and not gonna lie: I never thought I'd have this many scripture sets haha I've definitely achieved missionary status I think haha

I was reading in Doctrine and Covenants and I came across section 110:
    3 His eyes were as a flame of fire; the hair of his head was white like the pure snow; his countenance shone above the brightness of the sun; and his voice was as the sound of the rushing of great waters, even the voice of Jehovah, saying:   4 I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father.

I know that Jesus Christ was slain for me and each one of you! I'm so thankful that He is my advocate because without Him I know I couldn't get anywhere. I encourage you all to get as close as you can to our Savior!

I love you all so much! Dont forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!

-Elder Bollar

-Me and Elder Condie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings