Week # 36. Ten New friends!

Hey Everyone!
This week was soo busy!! We taught 11 lessons and 10 of them were new people lessons!! It's crazy what happens when you put your head down, trust in the Lord, and start going what miracles you can see!

One thing I've loved from teaching the first lesson this week is when we talk about why there are so many churches on the earth. Then Elder Jukes always says "Deus é um só, certo?" Which means (God is just one. Doesn't really make sense but it means like God doesn't very, hes always the same) And they always reply with: of course! I love to see the faith people have in God! I've loved having the opportunity to be able to show them the restored church and how close they can feel to God on their own! He truly is our Loving Heavenly Father

Another thing we always ask, after we ask what happened when the apostles were killed is: what happens when a teacher leaves a class full of children?? And every time, without fail, they say "bagunça" which just means mess haha But they are right, because without the Priesthood on the earth, things kind of turned into a mess! Boy I'm in love with the church

I made my first blonde mistake in my life this week! I was trying to clean a pot before service one morning and put some water in it and turned on the stove to heat it up and loosen the food butttt forgot to take it off so we came back and I was surprised to have a house still! I now know i wont make that mistake ever again haha

A scripture I loved this week was in Romans (wonderful book in the bible) 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
I love the contrast between spiritual death and eternal life! I know that through Jesus Christ, our Lord, we all can have eternal life! The atonement of Jesus Christ is truly something else

(If anyone hasn't watched the Chosen yet, I'd strongly suggest you do)

I love you all so much! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! Both of those things will bring you closer to God. I know that is a fact

-Elder Bollar

-First Blonde mistake
-exchanges with my friend (put masks back on afterwards no worries)
-i got this sent to me randomly during a district council haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings