Week # 35. Members & New Companion
Hello everyone!! How are you doing this week??
This week was pretty crazy with transfers!! Elder Jones left me to go me a zone leader up in Maine so I get to area train this Transfer!! This area is doing pretty good, but my new companion is super excited to make it better! I'm gonna try my hardest to follow and learn haha
This week we were trying to meet with all the members to get Elder Jukes introduced and I was able to joke around with a couple members in Portuguese, which was way fun! We had a recent convert who didn't completely understand the Plan of Salvation so it was wayyy fun to be able to teach and use scriptures!
This morning I was reading a couple scriptures with my family and we came to this one
Doctrine and Covenants 27:18
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of my Spirit, which I will pour out upon you, and my word which I reveal unto you, and be agreed as touching all things whatsoever ye ask of me, and be faithful until I come, and ye shall be caught up, that where I am ye shall be also. Amen.
So the couple of these scriptures talk about how we need to get the armor of God and if there's one thing I've learned, is how important the "Sword of the Spirit" is. We definitely need this sword with us because when we do have it we will be able to go on the offensive in this world and be able to fight our way back to heaven! I know that this life will be hard and God has given us a tool to get back to him! I challenge you all to find a way you can have this tool in your life!
Have a great week! Don't forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers every day!
-Elder Bollar
Comments
Post a Comment