Week # 34. Tried New Things!

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you all have had a swell week! I'll just start off with the food update for this week: I tried scrambled eggs, an egg sandwich, chicken sandwich, raspberry, blueberry and a strawberry so basically I just about doubled my amount of food eaten in my life! Haha

A man we gave a Book of Mormon to last week, came to church! It was so cool to see him there and then to make it even better, two members grabbed him and took him for an entire church tour! It was so nice to just follow and listen to the members bear their testimonies!

We were able to get back into contact with some of our friends that we made great process with, but since then we seem to have lost some ground so from here on out we are going to try and build their testimonies on the Book of Mormon and that will be the main focus! I've definitely seen the power of the Book of Mormom here on my mission!

Me and Elder Jones made a video this week and for one of my parts I talked about how important the spirit is in our lives. Out here on my mission I've gotten pretty good at being able to tell when the spirit isn't with me (mostly because I cant speak Portuguese if he isn't with me haha) But I know just how important it is for all of us, this week I challenge you all to, if need, change something going on in your life to be able to hear the spirit more!

Every day I live on this earth I get a stronger testimony of the atonement! Not only can it cleanse us from sin but it can help us with our trials and temptations as well. Everyday it seems there's something that pulls me away from being like the Savior but I've seen that if I pray and ask sincerely for help, Christs atonement has helped me go so much farther! I know its light extends to each part of our lives!

Have a great week! Dont forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers every day!

-Elder Bollar

Also sorry if my email sends like 3 of the same emails

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings