Week # 33. Hangman in Portuguese!



Hello Everyone!!

Fun times from Worcester this week! So to start off, I got to give me second ever talk in Portuguese! The first time I had my companion basically translate it all into Portuguese, but this time I wrote it all out by myself! With only a few wrong conjugations! It was the coolest thing!

After sacrament meeting there was a couple kids playing hangman on the chalkboard and I thought "is there a better way to learn new words than hangman?" SO I JOINED THE GAME! I've never been roasted so hard in my life by little kids hahaha I cant even remember the alphabet from the MTC so i asked them what "x" was in Portuguese and they all kindly let me know and one little boy shouted in english "it's called EX!" I was like "Hey I actually know that language" haha so I suggest taking notes from little kids cuz they will teach you everything haha 

We found a new person this week who loves the Book of Mormon! (crazy huh ;) But we dropped off a copy to him and he immediately started reading! We found him a member that he can ask all his questions to and everything in between! Basically prayers that he keeps strong is all that's left! 

This week we had so many people go to church! The group is growing! I think we hit our record for attendance which made Elder Bollar smile SUPER big! 

Got to go on exchanges with thee Elder Fox this week and we even found a new person! Usually nothing grand comes from exchanges so this was a pleasant surprise. (He also beat me in monopoly deal but we dont talk about that)

I've been going off on a food trying rampage recently! Anyone who knows me well, knows I've got a very select amount of food I eat, but this week I tried a ton! Number one item was shawarma, just today! Number two was Elder Jones famous cheesecake Number three was some weird sauce from somewhere, cant remember what it was called

This week for a spiritual thought
Doctrine and Covenants 20:
22 He suffered temptations but gave no heed unto them.   23 He was crucified, died, and rose again the third day;  24 And ascended into heaven, to sit down on the right hand of the Father, to reign with almighty power according to the will of the Father;

I know that Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of the world. I know someday I will feel the nail marks in his hands, but until then, I still have a sure knowledge that He is my Savior and Redeemer. I wouldn't be on my mission if I didn't believe this all and I hope you all have this same testimony. If you dont, please say a prayer and I know God will answer!

Have a great week! Don't forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers every day!

-Elder Bollar


-Exchanges with Elder Fox
-Shawarma!!
-My talk in church (new member taken)
-Jack bein a cutie








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings