Week # 32. Best Baseball player in Mass!




Hey Everyone! Hows life been??

This week was pretty okay haha We were actually pretty busy for most of it, which is an insane blessing haha

We went on exchanges this week and my companion went to another area and I had to do everything for the Portuguese area. Sooo when we had a lesson planned I was kinda scared but I decided that I'd just attempt to stumble my way through it! It actually ended up being so good! And so much fun! Definitely recommend learning a new language, it's pretty cool

We did a ton of service this week! Being in Worcester has been the best because this part of the mission has so much service! We got to go see Billy (the man who is in charge of our favorite service) Hes so cool and so nice! Apparently he was the best baseball player in all of central mass, soo I'm not sure what that means but it sounds like he was decent haha

This morning we got to do service with allll the elders from around here in our area and it is so much fun to be out and about helping people! To everyone at home I strongly suggest you find a way to serve! It changes lives and maybe oke of those lives might be your own!

We had a group study with a couple of our friends this week and we decided to read a talk. We chose "We talk of Christ". I was baring my testimony (In Portuguese) so my mind was kind of just wandering trying to find the end of its sentence and I accidentally said something that was weirdly profound. I probably stole it from an apostle but I said that when I die I want to be able to tell God that I spoke of Christ in this life and tried to help others come to Him! I know doing that simple thing will bless everyone!

I hope you all have a blessed week! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! I love you all!

-Elder Bollar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings