Week # 28. Record Breaking Week!


Hello Everyone!

This week was crazy! I could've sworn that just yesterday I sent out an email! This week was super good! We were able to get in contact with tons of our friends and have lots of lessons!

A lot of our friends couldn't make it to church which was sad but we were still able to talk with them after on a video call! Its amazing how just getting a little bit of the Gospel on Sunday can bless our lives throughout the week

So our group is incredibly small, because it's a group. But this week we beat our attendance record! We had 19 people!! It was amazing, basically smashed the record of 17

This week we realized that we want to re-focus our efforts on Facebook. It can get super easy to get lost in the sauce and just forget all the goals we have set haha so this week were are planning on setting goals every day for things we want to do! I think that everyone can implement some part of that into your lives! (Consider this a soft invitation)

I was doing Come, Follow Me with my family this morning and we talked about something I thought was super cool! 
Doctrine and Covenants 3:10
---But remember, God is merciful; therefore, repent of that which thou hast done which is contrary to the commandment which I gave you, and thou art still chosen, and art again called to the work
I love that God is merciful to us! And because of that he gives us opportunities to repent and that is really how we are gonna grow and become like him in this life! I know that Commandments are here for our benefit and God is so so ready to bless us for following them!

Have a great week! I dare you all to find at least one way to share the Gospel this week! (If I can do it, you all definitely can!) Dont forget to read the Book of Mormon and pray every day!

-Elder Bollar

-Our legendary members buying us food

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings