Week # 26. Miracles & Portuguese!



Hey Everyone!

This week has absolutely flown by! We had a ton of lessons this week! Although I'm basically just a background character at this current time, I'm slowly learning enough Portuguese to be a side kick! The gift of tongues is real and I could definitely not be here if it wasn't! Also for anyone who thinks miracles don't happen, ask a missionary and they could tell you otherwise

This week we found a new person! She was super ready to talk about everything the church has to offer! She wants to read the Book of Mormon and I know that it will bless her life! 

That actually makes me think of something Joseph Smith said "I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book." I know that is 100% true and I've seen a tiny fraction of it help my life and cant wait for it to continue to help me! 

We had a testimony meeting (like everyone else) this week and it was super cool because I had the opportunity to share my testimony in Portuguese! Something that's always made me sad is that I feel like i can never feel the spirit when i share my testimony in Portuguese but this week i felt it so strong! The spirit can do amazing things in our life if we allow Him in.

Well folks that's just about it haha Miracles are happening haha Don't forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers! All the powers of heaven are just waiting for us to call on them!

-Elder Bollar

-I hit 6 months on my mission so its a custom to retire a tie
-don't worry, its puddy on our nails
-District P-Day

                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings