Week # 24. Merry Christmas!
Hey everyone!
So to describe my new area I have two statements. 1. The gift of tongues is real 2. Portuguese is really hard Haha But in all reality it's so cool to be in a Portuguese area! The members are already so kind and don't care that I cant say a sentence without thinking hard about it. Oh also living in an apartment is a step up from a hotel
Me and my last companion found so many people on Facebook this last week! it seems the miracles start to come right when you're about to leave an area! But it was so cool to see how many people are interested in learning about Jesus Christ! The light of Christ is an amazing blessing and I'm so grateful for it!
Well everyone, I hope I don't ruin the surprise for you but its Christmas this week!! So exciting! Our mission President said to put our head down and focus on missionary work to help us through so I decided I just wont think about Christmas till Friday Haha
But spiritual thought comes from Luke 2:11
-"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord"
I love that scripture! I'm so grateful that, that child was born in Bethlehem! Every day I see the effects of him coming to this earth in my life! The part "Christ the Lord" is so powerful, cant stress enough how grateful I am for Jesus Christ
Well have an amazing Christmas and try to find at least one way to make someone's Christmas better! Read your scriptures and say your prayers! I agree with Elder Oyler and know that it will make your like 100x better!
-Elder Bollar

Comments
Post a Comment