Week # 23. Temple Week!!

Ola` everyone!
Gotta start out this week with obviously the coolest thing in the world. I got to go to the temple!! It was the most spiritual thing of my life and I loved every second of it! Having my parents with me was pretty cool too haha I honestly can't wait to go whenever I can, when I get home! When covid clears up you all need to as well haha

We saw some awesome miracles this week! We got in Contact with so many of our friends! They all want to know a little part about the gospel and when we plan lessons we basically go over everything! It's been an amazing experience just lesson planning!

In a mission conference this week we were told to pick one of our Book of Mormon heros and learn about them and try to apply something into our lives! I naturally picked Captain Moroni because he was an absolute legend (if you're not sure who that is send an email back haha) But one thing I want to add to my life is his ability to follow counsel. He asked alma to pray and know where to go and he went exactly where he needed to be!

This week with going to the temple and all I've learned so much more about Jesus Christ's love for all of us! I know he suffered for each of us individually and knows us all perfectly! I think hes too far committed to us now to leave us in the dust. Always pray for guidance or peace when you need it because I can promise you will receive it!

Hopefully this past week was amazing and you have a great one this week! Dont forget to read the Book of Mormon and pray every day! Too many blessings ;)

-Elder Bollar

-thumbs down for Spanish 
-new scripture case I made for my high priest size edition scriptures 
-temple with my parents 


 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings