Week # 22. Positive Posts



Olá Everyone!

Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes, you're too kind haha District council happened to be on my birthday, and it was so much fun to spend some time with my missionary friends. The ward members got us all taken care of for birthday food, so no need to worry mom

Thanksgiving was a blast! Always has and always will be my favorite! Giving thanks this past week was so much fun! I hope you all made everyone feel as grateful as they can be! We had a member say that he was so happy to see a lot of positive stuff for a change, so I know it changes lives!

We saw so many miracles this week! So many of our friends were ready to talk to us and we got to teach so much! Even though these times aren't ideal, the gospel is still being spread!

Spiritual though this week comes from 2 Nephi 2:6 Wherefore, redemption cometh in and through the Holy Messiah: for he is full of grace and truth 
-Without Jesus Christ in my life I know I wouldnt be able to make it through the hard times let alone the super difficult times! I am so grateful for everything he did and cannot wait to thank Him some day!

Have an amazing week! Read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers! Too many blessings to miss out on ;)

-Elder Bollar

-Picture description is --sometimes it gets kinda cold out here In Mass


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings