Week # 20. Hotel Timez
Oí everyone! Hope it was yet another fantstic week!
I'm currently livin high on live in this here hotel room in Massachusetts! The front desk ladies love us so we have the privilege of being refered to as "hey guys". What a change haha But in reality I'm loving it here!
We had an amazing lesson this week, we read part of the Book of Mormon with one of our friends and they commited themselves to read another chapter! Even during Rona season the gospel is still being spread! Also don't forget, you don't need a tag to be a missionary everyone
At this current moment in time we are allowed zero in person contact with our friends but we needed to get one of them a copy of the Book of Mormon. So we decided that we could just drop and run it at his house! We had a lesson with him later that night! He was super excited to read and wanted to read it all in that moment! Sadly we told him that we are required to sleep butttt that he could read it on his own! Miracles, thats all there is too it
Everyone at home who is older than the age of 19, don't forget about the missionaries! We are being fed every night here and it is the biggest blessing I have seen so far. They will be very grateful and if circumstances allow they may even give ya'll a customized lesson just for yourslef. Kinda cool huh??
This week I just want to share my testimony that I know the Book of Mormon is true and have learned of it's importance so much during my short time here! It testifies so boldy of Jesus Christ and I try to learn from it every day. You guys should pick it up and read a page or two. There's your commitment this week. haha I can promise you'll receive so many blessings!!
Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon! (you have to know because you already commited to it, sorry). Have another great week!
-Elder Bollar
My mom would get mad if I didn't put a picture so here's my first time wearing a scarf. I think I put it on wrong, thoughts? Oh and also a super good quote


Comments
Post a Comment