Week # 19. New Area


Hello everyone!  Once again, I hope it was a mighty fine week!  
Mine was super good! I had to leave Damariscotta, which brought tears to my eye, but I made it safely to Springfield! It's a little bit different here, mostly because there are people instead of trees. We are currently living in a hotel so I'm trying to learn how to live out of a suitcase haha Oh and we have a walmart in my new area. Counting all my blessings.

The ward here is super different! There's a bunch of families that have moved from Utah for one reason or another so its cool to hear their stories! 

I was also blessed to come here when the teaching pool was pretty deep! We have a bunch of friends that we read the bible with and pray with and a couple that we are teaching full lessons! During these weird times people are still learning the gospel I have learned haha

Spiritual thought comes from Come, Follow Me: In one section President Nelson asks "If you were offered diamonds or rubies or the Book of Mormon, which would you choose? Honestly which is of greater worth to you?" When I read that I really wanted to dig and make sure my answer was the right one. I think sometimes we often pick the answer that is right, not the one we know is true. Not saying we would pick the diamonds over the Book of Mormon but I think that its good every once in a while to ask ourselves a question like that and really see what our answer is. I know that is where any kind of growth will happen so I challenge you all to do the same thing. I know it will work wonders!

I hope you all have a great week and are looking forward to this great holiday coming up! AKA Thanksgiving. Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon. I've seen so many blessings from that!

-Elder Bollar

-Me and Elder Jones last day :'(
-Nice clock tower/thing/building


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings