Week # 18. Moving to Massachusettes



Hello Everyone! How is life going?? 

This week we had some amazing miracles here in Damariscotta! We got a referal this week and we already had a pass off lesson so to my eyes, that is almost the biggest miracle I've seen yet haha

On sunday we had the same guy come again to church and this time he agreed to meet with us right after! I once again realized how much practice it takes to be good at teaching with Preach My Gospel so I will be teaching a picture I have of Jesus to get better at it. 

Also on Sunday I got to play the organ! I could never tell my Mom and Dad but I miss playing so much! Very thankful for the opportunity to play in the branch every once in a while. Sadly I forgot to turn up the volume though so I think I was the only one to hear it for the first to hymns but thats okay haha

This week I was listening to a talk and It made me think about why we go through hard times and throughout my short time being here I've seen some of those times and asked why it's not easier. But I also know that going through hard times can help us all so much! Never forget to look to the Savior in any situation and he will be there to help you through. I know that with all my heart

Also I am indeed leaving Maine and being transfered to Massachusetts! Should be a big change and I'll let ya'll hear about it next weel!

Have a great week! Don't forget to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon!

-Elder Bollar


-Avery's baby blessing!
-The only place I could shop in Damariscotta
-Halloween as a missionary 

                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week # 84. Other cities & conference!

Week # 90. Weddings & New Friends!

Week # 88. Three Separate Beings