Week # 17. Miracles & 45 Degree Weather!
Hey everyone! How are you!?
Update on the weather: It has become freezing. I may have accidentally gotten on a plane to Antarctica. All jokes aside, I cant leave the apartment without a jacket without the fear of getting hypothermia haha Which is super sad because that means all the leaves are falling. But soon snow will take their place and I couldn't be happier to see some snow Haha But thankfully I got some fire pictures of the leaves in the meantime haha
We had a miracle here in Damariscotta! A guy showed up to the church building for one of the branch Sunday sessions with just a copy of the Book of Mormon and he came up to us after and introduced himself! I couldn't believe what was happening haha He asked us for more materials, like this guy actually wants to know more haha So we've been searching the mission trying to find as much as we can haha
This week in one of our devotionals a lot of what was being said was how much our problems can be solved by prayer. And while being on my mission I've gained a super big testimony and know that we have so much help just waiting to be given to us. Just have to say that I know the power of prayer can help us so so much and can give us so much guidance in our lives!
Hope y'all have a good week and dont forget to read the Book of Mormon and pray every day! Too many miracle to miss out on!
-Elder Bollar


Comments
Post a Comment